Home | News | Store | About | Contact | Order PES 2014 | PES League
LOGIN or REGISTER

Username:   Password:  
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 am 
Founder
Founder

Supports: The PES Series
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK BELOW SO WE CAN MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES, IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

File includes Bundesliga .1, English npower Championship, Anzhi Makhachkala and OPE FC. Missing npower sides are included as Imports.

Some Bundesliga .1 and Liga Zon Sagres sides are missing their emblems. This is because PES 2013 only allow us to implement 51 emblems. The missing are emblems are included, but if you want to assign them to a team, you must overwrite an existing emblem.

Squads have been boosted with additional players including youngsters and academy stars.

Line-ups and squads also updated to reflect real-life form.

(I am super-busy today so will have to post a 'proper' OF description with links, credits and everything else on Sunday night) .

Download links:

Online file (works with Data Packs):
http://www.files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2013/finalv3/V3%20NpoBun%20Final%20DAYMOS%20OPE.rar

Offline file (Xbox Live/Data Packs not required):
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1003 (access only for OPE Supporters)

If you enjoy our work, please consider donating. To become an OPE Supporter, you must donate a minimum of £5: OPE Paypal donations link.

Video installation guide:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:35 am 
Reserve
Reserve

Still have the Portuguese League?

The Npower League substitute what league?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:42 am 
Super Sub
Super Sub

Supports: Chelsea FC
Hmm is it just me or do the import teams stop at number 20? Number 19 is "save data not found" and 20 is Nottingham Forest? And please make that Red Bull Salzburg available again because I'd love to have something to import over the OPE team that isn't from Npower!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am 
Reserve
Reserve

unfortunately i have the old problem of extracting for v3 final version too..nobody can help me?nobody can send me the data002 file with we transfer? it's a simple way and it request only email adress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 am 
Reserve
Reserve

had half a dozen games online last night with a friend, and im afraid we were very dissapointed, the goalies have become disasterous they spoiled every game. i thought they had been improved but they were terrible

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:48 am 
Reserve
Reserve

Supports: sc Heerenveen
Great work!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I only miss wolfsburg striker Bas Dost :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:49 am 
Founder
Founder

nspumpkin wrote:
Still have the Portuguese League?

The Npower League substitute what league?

Yes. Npower and Bundesliga replaces D2 League and PES League.

JCFast wrote:
Hmm is it just me or do the import teams stop at number 20? Number 19 is "save data not found" and 20 is Nottingham Forest? And please make that Red Bull Salzburg available again because I'd love to have something to import over the OPE team that isn't from Npower!

There are only 20 import slots. All missing Npower sides are there as imports though, aren't they? Ipswich, Bristol City, etc

If some are missing, I'll add them in - with Red Bull Salzburg - for the next update. Really sorry about this. I had very limited time to do the final checks this morning.

Andryphoenix wrote:
unfortunately i have the old problem of extracting for v3 final version too..nobody can help me?nobody can send me the data002 file with we transfer? it's a simple way and it request only email adress

Try driving round a friend's house and download and extract the file there. If you still have problems, I'll try to sort you out over the weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:56 am 
Founder
Founder

chimaira67 wrote:
had half a dozen games online last night with a friend, and im afraid we were very dissapointed, the goalies have become disasterous they spoiled every game. i thought they had been improved but they were terrible

Wrong thread. You're talking about the official 1.03 patch, not our fan-made custom V3 option file.

Jaysusprods wrote:
I only miss wolfsburg striker Bas Dost

Is he missing? Okay, I will add him in on Sunday night. Sorry again, really bad timing meaning that I can't edit today which forced me to do a very brief final quality check in the early hours of this morning. :(

Trust me though, this will all be fixed as soon as possible and a new update will be released soon. For now though, I hope everyone is pleased and feels that the good outweighs the bad in this file.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 pm 
Reserve
Reserve

ok proevo thank you so much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 pm 
Warming Up
Warming Up

I hope it works, try it now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 pm 
Warming Up
Warming Up

Fantastic that it's up before Christmas :)

Looking forward to having a play - after Christmas shopping.

Quick question...
Should I install all available data packs and title updates before Daymos OPE: V3? I will be installing over the V2 option file.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 pm 
Founder
Founder

TristUK wrote:
Should I install all available data packs and title updates before Daymos OPE: V3?

Yes, please download and install all title updates and all 3 data packs before installing the V3 file.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 pm 
Senior Editor
Senior Editor

Supports: Arsenal
onlyproevo wrote:
chimaira67 wrote:

Wrong thread. You're talking about the official 1.03 patch, not our fan-made custom V3 option file.

Jaysusprods wrote:
I only miss wolfsburg striker Bas Dost

Is he missing? Okay, I will add him in on Sunday night. Sorry again, really bad timing meaning that I can't edit today which forced me to do a very brief final quality check in the early hours of this morning. :(

Trust me though, this will all be fixed as soon as possible and a new update will be released soon. For now though, I hope everyone is pleased and feels that the good outweighs the bad in this file.

I worked 9 pm to 9am and I'm knackered..
I wanted you to have the file today and not sunday ..

like mike said we did many checks but only since many.
I added classic Arsenal and Liverpool but you can add red bulls from the last file if needed

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm 
Warming Up
Warming Up

Ok, Daymos you are a God! Easy to make it and it works, no crashing :D Thank you very much!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:03 pm 
Reserve
Reserve

Great work guys. Makes a huge difference to playing the game having it looking so good. Really looking forward to starting a master league tonight.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next